Tree inspection advice by a qualified arborist will potentially save you tens of thousands of dollars every year. How much do think it would cost to repair your home if a large tree falls on it?
All large trees are a potential danger if not properly maintained.
Call Tree Care Auckland to provide a thorough tree inspection and quote
- We’ll prune and trim all your trees, shrubs and plants.
- We’ll also take care of all your property deadwood.
- We’ll check what trees need additional support and cabling.
- We’ll protect your trees, shrubs and plants against insects and animals.
Our tree inspection will check all your trees and provide a complete property inspection for:
- Is there enough space between the trees?
- Do we need to remove any trees to allow smaller trees to grow better?
- Do you have any young trees recently planted which are close to the buildings?
- Are you planning to build on your property?
- Would you like is to plant new trees and replace dead or dying trees?
To save you time and money you can prepare a detailed list about how you would like to manage your trees and vegetation. This will help our Tree Consultant customise your tree inspection what you expect and help answer all your questions.
Professional tree inspection advice will effectively identify the types of trees on your property
Did you know there are 574 native trees and shrubs in New Zealand? 80% of our trees, ferns and flowering plants are endemic (found only in New Zealand). Source: http://www.doc.govt.nz/nature/native-plants/
In most Auckland gardens you will find trees which drop leaves all months of the year. Many trees will also drop seeds and could be fragile after strong winds and storms.
Its important to learn how all your trees behave and what effects they have on your property. Once you learn about your trees you’ll know how to look after them and keep them in very good health.
When is the right time to book your tree inspection?
There is no particular month of the year. Its advisable to have your trees inspected as soon as possible by a qualified arborist. After your first tree inspection we advise another tree inspection every 1 to 2 years. For the regular tree maintenance and tree care we advise every 6 months.
After a big storm don’t wait to have a tree inspection for broken branches and cracked or damaged tree trunks and roots. We also provide a 24/7 tree emergency service.