Tree trimming is performed to assist in the growth of the shrub or hedge. Our Auckland Tree Trimming service helps to remove overgrown bushes that are preventing the shrub from receiving the required amount of moisture and light. The Tree Care Auckland Tree trimming services include the removal of deadwood, pruning, crown lifting, crown reduction and much more. Read our blog article to learn about the benefits of trimming your trees.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Trimming trees brings many benefits to your trees. Here’s our quick overview of some of the top benefits for trimming your trees:
- Tree Trimming can improve the health of your trees.
- Regular trimming can reduce disease and insect infestation.
- Generate greater sunlight onto your property.
- Read our blog post for the Importance of pruning for the Winter Son.
- Improve the appearance of the trees in your area.
- Maintain the integral structure of the tree.
- Reduce hazards by trimming overgrown trees and reducing the weight.
- Remove broken or dead branches.
- Clear footpaths from low hanging trees.
- Pruning fruit trees can improve the quality of the crop.
- Once the tree trimming is complete, it is far easier to identify any problems with the trees.
Winter is a great time for Tree Trimming and Pruning
Late Winter is a great time for pruning or trimming projects as the trees heal better in Winter before they begin their new growth process. Tree pruning/Tree trimming in Winter is also a lot less stressful on the tree in comparison to other seasons. Winter is generally a very popular time to start pruning or trimming projects. Contact Tree Care Auckland for more information.
Contact Tree Care Auckland For More Information
Get in touch with the Tree Care Auckland team for tree care services throughout the Auckland region. Send us an enquiry via the online contact form below or give us a call at 021 508 806 to discuss your tree trimming or tree maintenance requirements. Find out more about our Auckland Tree Pruning Services here. Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Twitter to receive our latest service updates.